Welcome to the Montrose Community Schools! At a time when families have a variety of options when choosing a school home for their children, we are humbled that you have placed your trust in our district. Thank you.
As a learning community that seeks to provide the best possible educational experience for all children, we strive to constantly improve the quality of our programs and never take for granted the opportunity we have to work in partnership with you to help prepare your child for the opportunities of tomorrow.
To enroll your child in the Montrose Community Schools, the following documents (which are linked to left or picked up at each school office) must be completed and signed.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (at least two of the following: driver's license, utility bill, purchase or rental agreement)
DOCUMENTS TO BE COMPLETED
- Student Enrollment Form
- Request for Release of Records
- Verbal Permission Form
- Medical History Form
- Concussion Awareness Form
- Student Handbook and Technology Acceptable Use Policy Form
- Transportation Form (not applicable to School of Choice students)
- Free and Reduced School Meal Aplication
- Student Housing Questionnaire
In addition, if your child has special medical needs, please complete the following forms where applicable:
- Medication Administration Policy
- Permission Form for Prescription and non-Prescription Medication
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Healthcare Plan
- Seizure Action Plan
- Questionnaire for Parent of a Student with Seizures